Saturday, August 13, 2011

13 August 2011 Random Toy Finds

Here's what I got.  I paid $2 for the following:

 Two Remco trucks, two Little People cars, a McDonald's Batman: Brave and the Bold Plastic Man and Aquaman; Two generic kayaks with guns, a Rescue Hero, a Chap Mei figure, a CORPS figure, two Hot Wheels and that red car is called a "Shift Kicker."

Interesting bits and pieces.  I've always liked what Remco made through the years, and these cars are on par with Tonka (and the police truck is quite nice anyway).  The two Kayaks, as most GIJoe knockoff-type toys go, make no sense but are kinda cool all the same.  Plastic Man can't stand up right, but the Aquaman is half as poseable as the Super Powers Aquaman and has way more personality.

That's what I got.  All is for sale, so shoot me an email or something if you're interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment